byrd of prey.

application

plotter

wanted

43 posts

kixpin

99 / goddess of vanity / Admin

i. the beginner's guide.

So you've come across DC and decided you'd like to join? Well, great. My name here is byrd of prey., but you have the choice of referring to me as byrd, prey, or "the goddess of vanity" (that last one is a joke, just so you know). Moving on, I am the administrator and founder of this RPG. I created the templates, the plot, the rules, and even this guide. I, however, didn't create the skin for the site nor did I create the mini-profile.

Anyway, as you should already know, Dead City is a post-apocalyptic, play-by-post RPG taking place in the future, 20 or so years from now. Robotic humanoids invaded earth and murdered millions of the humans, leaving only a hand-full alive. The role-play takes place after the robots have left -- Most of them anyway. Some robots remain, called "humanoids." They are the robots who have taken over or stolen a survivors body and are now controlling them to gain extra information for their race.

Alright, now that you know that, scroll down a post and begin reading the beginner's guide!
PMEmail
^
kixpin
 Posted: Jan 2 2015, 11:39 AM

byrd of prey.

application

plotter

wanted

43 posts

kixpin

99 / goddess of vanity / Admin

ii. joining & setting up your profile.

It's quite obvious that this section of the guide is about how to join and how to get started on the site. Quite literally, I'm going to explain to you how to register and how to set up your profile. Alright? Go.

To register, you'll want to click the "controls" link above our header. Two links will pop up in a pop-up box that is brought-up when you clicked on the "controls" link. I presume you have not registered yet, so click the "register" button. What you're going to want to do is fill out the "username" field with the alias you desire to use here in all capital letters. Punctuation is fine to be used. Next you'll fill out the rest of the fields with your information and tick the box that asks if you "agree to the terms of service."

Alright, now submit that. You'll be brought back to the home-page. Now you'll want to, once again, click on the "controls" link. In the controls panel, click "account settings."
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

skinned by merc @ caution & cfs / popups by black