byrd of prey.

application

plotter

wanted

43 posts

kixpin

99 / goddess of vanity / Admin

smooth criminal.

As he came into the window It was the sound of a crescendo He came into her apartment He left the bloodstains on the carpet She ran underneath the table He could see she was unable So she ran into the bedroom She was struck down, it was her doom

Annie, are you OK? So, Annie, are you OK? Are you OK, Annie? Annie, are you OK? So, Annie, are you OK? Are you OK, Annie? Annie, are you OK? So, Annie, are you OK? Are you OK, Annie? Annie, are you OK? So, Annie, are you OK,? Are you OK, Annie?

(Annie, are you OK?) (will you tell us that you're OK) (there's a sign in the window) (that he struck you a crescendo Annie) (he came into your apartment) (he left the bloodstains on the carpet) (then you ran into the bedroom) (you were struck down) (it was your doom)

Annie, are you OK? So, Annie, are you OK? Are you OK Annie? Annie, are you OK? So, Annie, are you OK? Are you OK Annie? Annie, are you OK? So, Annie, are you OK? Are you OK Annie? You've been hit by You've been hit by A smooth criminal

So they came into the outway It was Sunday, what a black day Mouth to mouth resuscitation Sounding heartbeats intimidations

Annie, are you OK? So, Annie, are you OK? Are you OK Annie? Annie, are you OK? So, Annie, are you OK? Are you OK Annie? Annie, are you OK? So, Annie, are you OK? Are you OK Annie? Annie, are you OK? So, Annie, are you OK? Are you OK Annie?

(Annie, are you OK?) (will you tell us that you're OK) (there's a sign in the window) (that he struck you a crescendo Annie) (he came into your apartment) (he left the bloodstains on the carpet) (then you ran into the bedroom) (you were struck down) (it was your doom)

(Annie, are you OK?) (so, Annie, are you OK?) (are you OK Annie?) (you've been hit by) (you've been struck by A smooth criminal)

OK, I want everybody to clear the area right now!

Aaow! (Annie, are you OK?) I don't know! (will you tell us, that you're OK) I don't know! (there's a sign in the window) I don't know! (that he struck you a crescendo Annie) I don't know! (he came into your apartment) I don't know! (left bloodstains on the carpet) I don't know why baby! (then you ran into the bedroom) I don't know! (you were struck down) (it was your doom, Annie!)

(Annie, are you OK?) Dang gone it, baby! (will you tell us, that you're OK) Dang gone it, baby! (there's a sign in the window) Dang gone it, baby! (that he struck you a crescendo Annie) Hoo! hoo! (he came into your apartment) Dang gone it! (left bloodstains on the carpet) Hoo! hoo! hoo! (then you ran into the bedroom) Dang gone it! (you were struck down) (it was your doom, Annie!) Aaow!
PMEmail
^
kixpin
 Posted: Dec 29 2014, 07:40 AM

byrd of prey.

application

plotter

wanted

43 posts

kixpin

males.
females.
arbitrary i. gnome.
gnome b. gone.
get t. knome.
gnome r. reference.
italian t. peanut.
mister j. banana.
little t. clown.
architect. 2. day.
learn t. gnome.
harley quinnie.
harleen quinzel.
poison t. ivy.
bad n. skills.
retired op. duck.

how to claim (post in code):
CODE
first m. last.
PMEmail
^
kixpin
 Posted: Dec 29 2014, 07:56 AM

byrd of prey.

application

plotter

wanted

43 posts

kixpin

prey.
nobody.
dominika d. curae.
none.
nobody.
nobody.
none. none.
nobody.
nobody.
none. none.

first-post:
CODE
<div class="blackbird"><div class="mrblackbird">username.</div>

add a character:
[code]<div class="womanlycoloringyay">first m. last.</div> (females.)
<div class="manlycoloringyay">first m. last.</div> (males.)
PMEmail
^
kixpin
 Posted: Dec 30 2014, 09:48 AM

byrd of prey.

application

plotter

wanted

43 posts

kixpin

first m. last.
personalty.
Dominika—An interesting member of humanity, indeed. She is certainly complicated, to say the least. To put it in perspective, Dominika won’t speak until someone does to her. If speech isn’t directed fully towards her, she won’t answer and she won’t say anything. And, if she can’t tell if it is directed toward her, she won’t say a word. Though she is very intelligent in all things technical, Dominika doesn’t understand the basics of life that everyone should. She can’t tell seriousness from sarcasm at all, is oblivious to subtle, behavioral hinting, and much more. There isn’t much that can be done about her so-called obliviousness to everything social; she is focused on her work, not her social life. In fact, it would be surprising to assume she has a social life at all.

Some question what it is that makes her so strange, some even make rumors, but there is one simple answer to why Dominika just doesn’t understand and as to why she doesn’t seem to care about anything. Whether it was her bluntness, her lack of emotional response, or lacking social skills, many notice something extremely bizarre about this woman as soon as they look at her. Most never realize it and, when they do, they’d most likely disregard it as… Nonexistent. She can’t feel emotions and is deeply indulged in a strictly internal fantasy world that she develops every chance she can get. This is caused by an uncommon mental disorder called Schizoid Personality Disorder. Most never know it in all the time they know Dominika as she doesn’t bother to share it with anyone.

She does not enjoy company or relationships much at all. In all reality, Dominika is uncomfortable in intimate relationships and rarely seeks them out. Unless they are to her advantage, Dominika could care less. She doesn’t need what everyone else needs and, so, she doesn’t indulge such things. However, she still can be attracted to others. She will rarely approach the person as she does not seek such things, pushing every thought of the person swiftly to the back of her mind and burying it along with the rest of the “unneeded” aspects of her life.

She, really, doesn’t have much personality. She can fake every emotion possible; she is reminiscent of a sociopath in this way. Or, actually, she isn’t just reminiscent of a sociopath. She is a sociopath. Along with the Schizoid, she also has Antisocial Personality Disorder. She’s meticulous about her planning, her lies, and every other aspect of her life other than her romantic life. Sure, she’ll occasionally flirt with a person but will never go further. And it will only be in order to get into good figures with the public’s eye. She does her best to look and act as normal as any other person in the world. However, she’ll slip-up occasionally and will have to fix all of the problems she had created. As long as they’re solved, she puts them behind her but still keeps in mind to keep an eye-out for any suspicion. She tries her best to look like someone the public would love. If her image is ever shattered, she picks up and leaves, putting on yet another play on reality.

Dominika would never hurt another human. Or so she likes to think. She’s a skilled sharp-shooter, trained by her father in her younger years. She was taught to dot her I’s, fake a smile, and to do whatever she has to do to protect her own existence. She’ll sacrifice her closest friends and betray anybody to get what she wants. She’ll lie her way into your heart and make you think that she’s the girl that you’ll know for the rest of your life. She’ll do anything to protect her own existence, innocence, and possessions.

history.
Dominika grew up with a father who was on the run, a criminal who would do just about anything to escape the police. He took his beloved daughter everywhere he went, watching her every movement as to be sure that she’d be safe until she could fend for herself. From the date of her birth, she was a fugitive—A little girl on the run, trying to escape the life she was born into. Her mother died during child-birth and she was left with her father to teach her the ways of life. He cared for her with a loving, fatherly touch until she was fifteen. He taught her the ropes of life and how to grapple through just about anything that life threw at her. He turned her into a machine built to be objective, sneaky, and to act normal. He taught her that, to survive, she must dot every I, fake a smile, and to protect her innocence and existence at all costs.

When she was old enough to handle it, Dominika’s father trained her to be an extremely talented sharp-shooter and how to protect herself. She flourished into a devil who assumed the appearance of a lady. She seemed of a natural in hand-to-hand combat, soon defeating her father and taking better shots than even some of the best sharp-shooters. She learned she must be calculative, to never break when “in-character,” and to plan her every movement before taking a step and to never stray from plan.

Her father didn’t keep her in the dark on what kinds of things they were running from; he told her exactly why they were running and why he was teaching her the things he was. Dominika seemed to understand why they had to run and his father saw into that, teaching her how to grapple through the criminal life as he knew. He shared his experiences with her and how she may encounter these types of things when she was older.

At fifteen years of age, Dominika had learned everything that her father had to teach her. He gave her money, clothes, food, and anything she would need and told her to find a steady job and to never look back. He told her she needed to create an entirely new persona for herself. He told her she couldn’t be who she was. He told her she needed to find a new life that could not be traced back to her old one. And she did.
nick-name..
age.
hair color.
eye color.
important detail.
talent.
group.
group rank.
played by alias.
---- time-zone.
PMEmail
^
kixpin
 Posted: Dec 30 2014, 09:51 AM

byrd of prey.

application

plotter

wanted

43 posts

kixpin

So, I killed a man-- He died to my bare hands. He whimpered as he felt my cracked skin against his face; he cried when I told 'im I'll get his little-kids too. But when I looked into his hazel eyes, deep down, I could see that he was a liar. He was a conniving beast who would kill anyone who stood in his path. So I killed a man. I could say I killed a man or I could lie. Which would you prefer? So, I killed a man-- He died to my bare hands. He whimpered as he felt my cracked skin against his face; he cried when I told 'im I'll get his little-kids too. But when I looked into his hazel eyes, deep down, I could see that he was a liar. He was a conniving beast who would kill anyone who stood in his path. So I killed a man. I could say I killed a man or I could lie. Which would you prefer?

So, I killed a man-- He died to my bare hands. He whimpered as he felt my cracked skin against his face; he cried when I told 'im I'll get his little-kids too. But when I looked into his hazel eyes, deep down, I could see that he was a liar. He was a conniving beast who would kill anyone who stood in his path. So I killed a man. I could say I killed a man or I could lie. Which would you prefer? So, I killed a man-- He died to my bare hands. He whimpered as he felt my cracked skin against his face; he cried when I told 'im I'll get his little-kids too. But when I looked into his hazel eyes, deep down, I could see that he was a liar. He was a conniving beast who would kill anyone who stood in his path. So I killed a man. I could say I killed a man or I could lie. Which would you prefer?

PMEmail
^
kixpin
 Posted: Jan 2 2015, 11:16 AM

byrd of prey.

application

plotter

wanted

43 posts

kixpin

yours is a pretty face, mine a better.

My doctor had always said to me, “humans are funny creatures.” I never understood what he meant by it and assumed it was a joke of some sort. But, now, I understand what he had meant. It wasn’t a joke at all—it, actually, was a very serious remark about what humans are capable of. I was only capable of patience as he said, after stating that fact, that I would “understand it when I’m older.” I’m older now and I do understand it. I suppose he was correct in stating that I would eventually come to understand that fact. I believe in what he meant by what he remarked to me every time I went there. I would always ask him why I had to go to the doctor and then he would reply with his statement. I would shake my head and ask him what he meant. Then he would respond “you’ll understand it when you’re older.” My mother would chuckle when he said that. I was uncertain as to what caused her to chuckle at the time, but now I understand it to be because of my ignorance and confusion. Like most kids, I was going into a world unknown—a strange place with only the person who gave me life to lead me through the entire menagerie of places and things… I was like a young pup, unable to see or to hear and left with only a mother to care for me.

Though it may have not seemed so at the time of my birth, I was quite an intellectual child—acing all my tests in all categories of study, easily understanding things others may have not, and gaining a larger vocabulary than any other student in my grade much quicker than the others. I was easily the smartest student in the school, come to think of it. But my mind often wandered amongst many things other than what it was meant to, when I came of an age old enough to understand more than just the basics of life. My mother gave me a foundation that I highly appreciate; she brought me up into the world with a nurturing touch, something not all children had. But I could never show this to her in such a way as affection. I was unsure as to why I was left unable to express my feelings of thankfulness to her, but it just slipped from my grasp so easily. Buried deep within my mind, I felt as if she could see that I, indeed, did appreciate what she did for me.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by merc @ caution & cfs / popups by black